Pest control services are classified as an essential business. We are a New York State licensed business and are required to be in full compliance with all measures set forth by federal and state lawmakers. This turbulent period in our country’s history is unprecedented yet safety and cleanliness have always been in the forefront of our business.
During this time, it’s most important to be sanitary especially when it comes to commercial properties. Pests such as cockroaches, silverfish, flies, ants, spiders, and mice love to inhabit spaces vacant by humans- humans perhaps unintentional in leaving food scraps behind.
Why it’s important to stay vigilant with pest control.
Shared spaces such as community lounges, bathrooms, lobbies, and breakrooms are a harbor for these pests.
- Schools and daycare facilities- food left behind in dark and closed classrooms or in lockers.
- Restaurants- closed or on a limited schedule, these pests will forage for food.
- Food warehouses- spills, open packages, and consumer handling leaves behind scraps for mice and other pests.
- Businesses- as mentioned above, property owners should continue to utilize pest services in all properties, especially adjoining offices to limit the spread of pests and mice.
- Rental properties- especially vacant properties, be vigilant and remain dedicated to keeping up scheduled services.
- Hospitals- this is understood. The nations hospital workers are amazing and doing all they can to keep Americans safe and healthy. We provide pest control services to hospitals keeping kitchens, stairways, and common areas pest free.
Even if your business is temporarily closed, keep your pest services on schedules so the pests and rodents don’t take over in the quiet absence.
Is it safe to have a technician in my home or business?
Yes, we are a family owned business and have remained faithful to providing safe and effective treatment for pests and nuisance wildlife. We hold our office staff and technicians to the highest standard of safe practices. We have social distanced our office staff and repeatedly check the health of our technicians.
We monitor the State and Federal guidelines coupled with our own best practices:
- We have suspended the customer signature requirement on tablets and materials.
- Our technicians have been trained to display proper social distancing.
- We have always utilized gloves booties, and masks when required and will continue to do so.
- All employees are required to comply with the CDC’s best practices.
- Our employees have not left the country and exhibit no signs of illness.
We are here for you and your business. Please, reach out if you have any questions, or perhaps if you just need someone to come out and inspect your office or property.
Remain watchful and safe,
The team at Accurate Pest Control.