Given the levity of the situation with the Coronavirus outbreak, we felt it was prudent to reach out and assure you your health and safety are our priority.
Pest control is a socially critical service responsible for the protection of public health, food, and property. Pests spread diseases in our communities. It is critical that pest control and nuisance wildlife services continue to be performed, especially in this uncertain time we are living in.
No interruption of service.
Accurate Pest Control foresees no interruption of service. We are in full compliance with all measures set forth by federal and state lawmakers. This turbulent period in our country’s history is unprecedented yet safety and cleanliness has always been in the forefront of our business.
According to the National Pest Management Association,
“The pest control industry is trained, tested, and certified in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Technicians routinely employ the use respirators, eye protection, gloves, and clothing to conform with safety requirements established by EPA and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration? With COVID-19 on the mind of all US citizens, and the world, we want to be sure we continue to serve the country in our battle with the diseases spread by pests.”
Safety comes first.
As stated, our technicians are trained and licensed by the State of New York. All employees, including our office team are required to comply with the CDC’s best practices.
- Effective immediately, we have suspended the customer signature requirement on tablets and materials.
- We have always worn and will continue to wear Personal Protective Gear such as booties, gloves, respirators, Tyvek suits, and masks.
- All techs carry disinfectant sanitizer on them as well as Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Technicians are sanitizing and disinfecting all equipment after each use.
- Vehicles are continuously wiped down and disinfected as well as all surfaces including materials, clipboards and other tools used by the technician and by our office team.
- We have instructed our technicians to adopt proper social distancing.
- Our employees have not left the country and exhibit no signs of illness.
Still unsure if you would like us to come?
We are open for business but if any customers feel at ease they can call and post pone, cancel, or switch to an exterior service only. Our management team is constantly monitoring the CDC along with other Federal and New York State guidelines and news.
We will continue to offer emergency response, 24/7/365.
To keep our technicians, office team and management staff safe and healthy, if anyone feels sick, has been in contact with someone who has traveled, has traveled themselves, or are under quarantine please notify our office to cancel and reschedule.
We are committed to both public safety and the health and safety of our residential and commercial clients. We continue to perform pest and nuisance wildlife removal and treatment services for hospitals, nursing homes, retail, businesses and of course, residential services.
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at 518.587.3750. Be safe and healthy,
Your Accurate Pest Control Team